Giveaway: Visit Richmond VA/Redskins Training Camp
August 9, 2013
It’s Football Season. According to my husband, it’s the most wonderful time of the year, and it’s technically just the pre-season. (I’m not going to lie, though, as a Green Bay Packers fan, he’s lying next to me telling Redskins jokes and trying to get me to add them to this post, which is not happening….and if it does, it was him, not me!)
|Photo From VisitRichmondVa.com
If you’d like to experience the pre-season up-close and personal, you can head just a short drive south to Richmond, Virginia. From July 25th to August 16, 2013, Richmond is proud to welcome the Washington Redskins to the Bon Secours Washington Redskins Training Camp, and they’d be proud to welcome your family, too. Admission to the camp is free, and you can take advantage of watching your favorite players, get autographs, take pictures, and even attend special events and possibly win a giveaway (or two!).
The Omni Richmond has even put together a special package for those who want to start singing Hail to the Redskins a little early this year!
We actually love Richmond. My oldest son, Riley, has been incredibly interested in politics since he was five and has been invited down to the capitol for swearing-in ceremonies and tours because he’s such a good campaign volunteer. We love the Children’s Museum, which is right next to a science museum if you have older children, and we actually thought about getting married at the Botanical Gardens, which are beyond amazing.
|Photo from OmniHotels.com
100 South 12th Street | Richmond, VA 23219 | (804) 344-7000
Redeemable: July 25 – August 15, 2013
Enjoy the Ultimate Fan Experience with VIP treatment when you stay at the Official Headquarter Hotel for the Washington Redskins Training Camp.
The Ultimate Fan Experience, from $149 per night, per guest, includes:
· Luxurious accommodations in an Omni Deluxe Room
· Breakfast per registered guest in Trevi’s Restaurant for the Omni Art of Breakfast
· One gourmet boxed lunch per registered guest to take to the training facility that includes: choice of handcrafted sandwich, bag of chips, house made cookie, whole fruit and bottled water
· Pre-arrival call from the Omni Concierge to complete boxed lunch pre-order and to assist in any planning in order for you to more fully enjoy your visit to Richmond
· Complimentary transportation to and from the training camp facility
· Late check-out of 3:00 p.m. on your departure day
Visit Richmond has made it even easier for your family to take advantage of the training camp fun with a Richmond, VA Redskins’ Training Camp Family Prize Pack! This package includes:
• Four (4) passes to Valentine Richmond History Center or Four (4) passes to Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden
• Lunch for four (4) at Anna’s Pizza (Not to exceed $30.00)
• The Ultimate Redskin’s Fan Pack (Assorted Richmond, VA and Redskins branded items)
enter using the Rafflecopter at the end of this post!
|Lewis Ginter Botanical Gardens
Disclaimer: No purchase necessary, winners must be 18 or older and comply with any sponsor requirements. Contest sponsored by VisitRichmondVa.com. Winner assumes all liability, and risk, and any additional expenses, including travel to redeem prizes. Winner’s name will be posted on the website and to Facebook, and by entering, you agree to these terms.