The Manassas Fall Jubilee is a ton of fun, and it's my pick for this weekend!!
Along with the 100+ crafter and community booths that will be lining the streets of Historic Downtown Manassas on Saturday October 3, we will also have…:
Cornhole Tournament: registration & tournament will take place on Manassas Museum Lawn
o Registration – 10:00am – 12:30pm
§ $10 a person or $20 a team (cash only) [maximum of 32 teams]
o Tournament begins at 1:00pm
o Prizes will be paid out to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place teams (amount dependent on # of participants)
Beer & Wine Garden: located on the museum lawn; will have to purchase tickets to taste
Pumpkin Pie Baking Contest: Main Stage on Prince William Street
· There will be a pumpkin pie baking contest on the main stage from 12:15 – 1:00pm. Contestants are encouraged to come show their special twist on pumpkin pie! Applications can be found on our website.
Pumpkin Pie Eating Contest: Main Stage on Prince William Street
· The contest will take place from 1:15 – 2:00pm. There will be 2 waves of contestants:
o Ages 5-17 will be required to eat half of a pumpkin pie – no hands.
o Ages 18 & up will be required to eat a whole pumpkin pie – no hands.
§ The adult wave will have a $5 entrance fee.
o Applications for both waves will be up on our website
· Pumpkins will be available to purchase and decorate
Musical Performances on the Main Stage: located on Prince William Street
· 10:00am – 11:45am: DarcyDawn & Company
· 2:30pm – 4:14pm: Kitty & The Fat Cats
Community Stage Performances: located at the Harris Pavilion
· 10:00am – 10:45am: PWC Elite Dance Company at Ben Lomond
· 11:00am – 11:45am: Manassas Belly Dance
· 12:00pm – 12:45pm: Happy Feet Cloggers
· 1:00pm – 1:45pm: Heritage Hunt High Steppers
· 2:00pm – 2:45pm: Manassas Ballet
· 3:00pm – 3:45pm: Jessica’s Music Studio
· 4:00pm – 4:45pm: K-Force Academy